Side stand switch eliminator for Kawasaki Z800
Side stand switch eliminator for Kawasaki Z800.
The electronic side stand eliminator is a plug and play device that closes the standard side stand switch, tricking the motorbike ECU and allowing it to be used on the track..
All newer motorcycles come with a side stand switch that kills the ignition when the side stand is open.
This can create problems when riding over bumps or going off road with an enduro or supermotard motorcycle. Additionally, the side stand switch cuts off the ignition when the side stand is removed for any reason such as trackday use.
The Side Stand Switch bypass is a plug and play device that bypasses the standard side stand switch and fools the ECU.
- Bypasses the side stand switch easily without any cutting or splicing
- Lets you remove the entire side stand for trackday or off-road use and reinstall it again quickly when you need to go back to road
- Replaces a faulty side stand switch
High Quality Standards:
- Compact design and completely waterproof
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment
- Plug and play product, no need to cut wires
- Components that guarantee a high quality product
- Tested and developed for compatible motorcycles
16 other product:
Side stand switch eliminator Honda CBR 1000 RR.