This Site collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Owner and Data Controller
Jetprime S.r.l. Società a socio unico - Via Eugenio Montale, 1 - 41016 Novi di Modena - Fraz. Rovereto (MO) - Italia
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
If users/visitors, connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests via e-mail, they are aware that this involves the acquisition by the Owner of the sender's address and/or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service.
Among the types of Personal Data that this Site collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: First name, Last name, Email, Identification number, Company, VAT number, Address, Zip/Postal Code, City, State, Country, Phone and User ID.
The personal data provided by users/visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the communication is necessary to comply with the requests of the users/visitors themselves or by legal obligation (as in the case of billing).
The personal data thus provided are used for the sole purpose of satisfying or responding to the requests transmitted and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for this purpose.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data (connection, geolocation and navigation), collected automatically when using this Site.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in normal operation, some personal data which are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information which by its nature could, through associations and processing with data held by third parties, allow users/visitors to be identified (e.g. IP address, domain names of computers used by users/visitors who connect to the site, etc.).
These data are used only for statistical information and to check the correct functioning of the site.
No data deriving from the web service will be communicated or disseminated.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Site is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Site to provide its services. In cases where this Site specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Site and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes.
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
As regards the additional purposes that require consent, it will be requested in the appropriate form and likewise must be considered as a valid legal basis.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
- Personal data collected for marketing purposes attributable to the consent of the interested party are kept until revocation. However, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep them for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes:
- registration to the online shop;
- collection and storage and processing for the purpose of establishing and operational and administrative management of the contractual relationship connected to the provision of the service offered;
- use of the user's personal data (in particular the e-mail address) to make communications relating to the performance of the contractual relationship established;
- processing of personal data provided and those derived from browsing the site in order to provide a service consistent with the information transmitted during the use of the service;
- collection, storage and processing of data to perform statistical analysis in anonymous and / or aggregate form;
- purposes functional to the performance of our business, such as offering personalized content such as newsletter services;
- for the communication of commercial information on future initiatives, announcements of new products or services;
- for market research, statistical and economic analysis;
- for sending advertising or promotional material;
- fulfillment of regulatory obligations, provided for by laws, decrees, regulations and / or acts equivalent to them, as well as by community legislation;
- management of relationships with customers, suppliers, banks, etc ...
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User - Contact form (this Site)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Site to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data collected: email address.
Mailing list or newsletter (this Site)
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Site.
Personal Data collected: email address.
Online shop registration form (this website)
Filling out the registration form with their own data, users agree data are used for managing orders, billing, shipping, information request, or further requests as indicated in the registration form heading.
Data collected: First name, Last name, Email, Identification number, Company, VAT number, Address, Zip/Postal Code, City, State, Country, Phone, User ID and all the other notes inserted by the client when ordering.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Site, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address. It works by shortening Users' IP addresses within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server and shortened within the US.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Site or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Site and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Site (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How Do Not Track requests are handled
This Site does not support Do Not Track requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Site (or third-party services employed in this Site), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Site, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Site) and the details about the path followed within the Site with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
The individual using this Site who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Site. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Site.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Site as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this Site.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small sets of data stored in the User's device.
Redirect to external sites
The website may use external components such as social plug-ins.
Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the features of the social network directly into the website (eg the "like" function of Facebook). All social plug-ins on the site are marked with the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg. Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin).
Connection to / from third party sites: from this website it is possible to connect to other websites by means of specific links. The Data Controller declines any responsibility for any request and / or release of personal data to third party sites and for the management of authentication credentials provided by third parties.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Latest update: December 23, 2020